• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Luffy's mapping thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love it, beautiful.

Last edited:
CrP3Q.png

Classic combinations there. Maybe some of the longer dead grass sprites but might clutter it.

Would I make a little village, city or some kind of church with/or graveyard for what comes behind the entrance?

Last edited:
That is a cave entrance to me, can't seen with that dereliction anything built up about it. Unless you have a cool story with an abadon town and it is now over run by negligent monsters.

Looks great, I like how you made the combination with the fence and the archway.

@down
53f1444b098810a0a0bd3c3ddf282ca3_thumb_Facepalm1-150x150.jpg

Last edited:
I like how u used the waterfall parts with the fence to create a "passing through" effect, that is an original idea (at least havent seen it before).

@^, agreed about the waterfall part.
Everything is great but I really dislike the metal fittings under the gate :p

I actually like that too, it could be a part of the fence and also else the waterfall part will look cutoff :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back