• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Luffy's mapping thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
HhbaC.png

Perfect,

Luffy for that contest were doing, indead of the images, lets do gif so we can show more.
2 pictures of the surface and two underground, I don't see the problem o.o

Because I want to show some special things :(
Let's just do it with 2 surface, 2 underground.
try to get the most important things in your pic

- - - Updated - - -

Obviously me and Blez are having a little friendly contest,
let's just get to it.

the theme is:
Snowy Ruins
Blez
N5FH1h.png

daxFrE.png

o4b_v-.png

MtLvij.png

VERSUS

Luffy
wdMs_T.png

exCKEj.png

aVyUHs.png

nlaJfW.png

Last edited:
omg. So hard. :p Blez's is nicely done, i love the "climate" set, whereas luffy's is just more.. um idk it's just MORE something.

However, i am voting solely on the basis that the more i look at blez's the more i like it. so.. Blez.

meh- quoting from show off

Blez
Positive
The things of Blez that I really enjoy: snow broke in into the tower, it's icy inside but combinated with a waterfal (making it look like a glacier with some unfrozen water inside), love the combination of water (last picture of him) and ice, got a nice environment and creative build inside.

Negative:
Jungle grass can't be found inside a icy cave, don't know where the snow come from (at the waterfal, 2nd pic).

Luffy
Now the same for Luf.
Positive:
Details really finishes the pieces (mostly outside), lot's of variation between and inside the pictures, interior on the different rooms pwnz and I like the outside so much that I can't imagine any more positive comments oO (strange huh?).

Negative:
inside the tower there is snow but there is not an open wall (so I don't know how it can get there) and 3rd pic got a square ice wall which should have been different.

Awards
I have to say Blez mapped more creative and Luffy maps in a more clean way. Both are the winners XD!

In my opinion, map from Luffy is most realistic and playable, so I vote for Luffy.

I vote for Luffy because it's more like I would have expected it in real life, Blez made it more like a dream world.

So Luffy it is ^^

blez i like more the more i look at it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I vote for both parties as the mapping from both is completely awesome, if it came down to a life or death situation I would vote for Blez,

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a little preview of something I'm gonna release soon.

KilWZm.png

_BiHc1.png

k6LpEV.png

(it should be frost dragons and hatchlings but I didn't have them yet and I was too lazy to add them, deal with it.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom