• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

LukatxD sprites

lukatxd

Solutions
Reaction score
I'm a fan of the Soul Reaver series. So the first two sprites I decided to make for my own server are these two:
The physical Soul Reaver, and Raziel's coat.

1596665808469.png1596665823314.png

Unfortunately I feel like the coat looks like a clay pot, thats why I added the dark brown part below it. I'll post the "beta versions" of these two as well xD
I know we are on an open-source community but I kiiiinda would not like these to be freely used.

beta:razielCape.png
beta/finalsoulreaver.pngsoulreaver-black.png

Im super fan of LOK and I Will develop a custom server based on It (on the future)

I like them! Continue with It.

Yay another LoK fan! I gotta say I loved the soul reaver design so much that when I got into cosplay.. it was also the first sword that I've made lol and I've been keeping it for over 6 years.

For the next item I'm thinking of making some kind of wings, to be used in the backpack slot so it matches the rest of the set. I know its silly to have wings storing potions and runes but eh.. thats what I can do for now XD

Try make symbols of raziels brothers on shields maybe!

Made Raziel's vampire wings :D funny thing is: it is a backpack lol
I tought it would be better as a backpack instead of a necklace slot.
1596760699079.png1596760780147.png

The steel boots is there because I'm planning on making Kain's feet.

Damn..10/10 can you make hes outfit? In love

Damn..10/10 can you make hes outfit? In love
Yea, I'm considering making Kain's cape as a necklace, then his pants and boots in the normal pants/boots slot.
btw did you see my profile picture? XD I loved how it looks despite me just throwing in colors recklessly. Plus, it is 32x32 the same size as a normal tibia sprite!

Amazing man!! I just enter on otland for check that thread haaha

lmao such a catastrophe! lol
I'll search for the citizen outfit to edit it over. My idea was to make the raziel outfit in his standby form like he is in the games (arms and legs somehwat open) but the pose would be very awkward for an outfit (see Tibia's troll)

So this is the sketch that i'll throw away because... ew
1597202367742.png

EDIT: or maybe not...
1597203163183.png

1597203530766.png

Legs closer this way are more accurate to tibia perspective, even though I'd rather have the above ^

1597203711582.png

@Zell @Rozrabiaka
1597259015020.png

Last edited:
I'm a fan of the Soul Reaver series. So the first two sprites I decided to make for my own server are these two:
The physical Soul Reaver, and Raziel's coat.

View attachment 48146View attachment 48147

Unfortunately I feel like the coat looks like a clay pot, thats why I added the dark brown part below it. I'll post the "beta versions" of these two as well xD
I know we are on an open-source community but I kiiiinda would not like these to be freely used.

beta:View attachment 48148
beta/finalView attachment 48150View attachment 48151

wow great job friend, I have some that I created, I'll leave a picture here

logo.png

wow great job friend, I have some that I created, I'll leave a picture here

View attachment 48471
They look great man! I'm loving that exodia! Make a thread of your own to share more of your work with us :)

Yeah damn!! Try on 64x64 just for give to it more quality

Haven't touched any 64x before, but I'm still improving on raziel's outfit in 32x
Made the arms shorter, but for some reason I feel like it is not in the right perspective when looking from the side.
1597272845235.png

thanks friend, I'll leave you a sprite of exodia enjoy it <3

outfit_99.png
They look great man! I'm loving that exodia! Make a thread of your own to share more of your work with us :)

Haven't touched any 64x before, but I'm still improving on raziel's outfit in 32x
Made the arms shorter, but for some reason I feel like it is not in the right perspective when looking from the side.
View attachment 48475

I have made this one in 30 min at work. As soon as I got home I will try to refine him a bit more. :D
(not finished)
raziel.png
raziel9.gif

Last edited:
I have made this one in 30 min at work. As soon as I got home I will try to refine him a bit more. :D
(not finished)
View attachment 48521
View attachment 48527
but what is the sprites total dimension? 64x ?

I want more.
Damn, I've failed with you. I removed my OT setup because it was messing with my internet configuration and never got to work on my sprites/ot again... will try to get back to it this weeken with the geography for the server :p will try to mix LOTK geography with Berserk maps, damn I love berserk manga so much.

Back