• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Luke DevCpp and Code::Blocks For TFS 0.4 "32 and 64 bits"

Luke sky walker

Reaction score
Well I did a repack of all libs in DevCpp and Code:: Blocks here's the download link to you and also the list that already comes installed Libs.

Code::Blocks Download
DevCpp Download

For you to compile on 64 bit you must use the linker "-m64" without quotes of course

Zlib_1.2.3
GMP_4.3.1
LuaLib_5.1.4
Incov 1.9.2
LibSQLLite 3.6.19
OpenSSL 0.9.8A
LibXML 2.7.3
LibMySQL 6.0.2
Crypto 5.6.0
Boost 1.46.1
MinGW 4.4.0

I will update as necessary

Thanks Lukeskywalker

Last edited:
C:\Documents and Settings\computador\Desktop\trunk.r4393 teste\trunk.r4393\/exception.h:26:22: error: dbghelp.h: No such file or directory

@vyctor17
You may not use 0.4 anyway.

I was just wondering why you would make a e.e file look like a rar file? has anyone actually scanned this?

Thank you very much it's the only Compiller I've found for 0.4_DEV.

But... If you fave this issue:

Code:
D:\trunk.r3884\luascript.cpp||In member function 'bool LuaInterface::loadDirectory(const std::string&, Npc*, bool)':|
D:\trunk.r3884\luascript.cpp|741|error: 'class boost::filesystem3::directory_entry' has no member named 'leaf'|
D:\trunk.r3884\luascript.cpp|744|error: no match for 'operator+' in 'boost::filesystem3::path::filename() const() + "/"'|

Just add in definitions.h this:

Code:
#define BOOST_FILESYSTEM_VERSION 2

And it should fix this problem :D

Open the .dev file in trunk/devcpp with Code::Blocks or Dev-Cpp;
Then select definitions.h in the left part of the screen;
Then look add what I mensioned just below anything.

But remeber: Only add this if you have that problem

Back