• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming [Lunara] A Sorcerer Lifethread

/\ Word.

Reached another goal of mine... For some reason this lvl has always looked sick in my eyes.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

68-> 70... Used about 65k? in smps.. Got 1 Fire Sword, Crown armor, Crown Helmet, Warhammer, 2 Red Poc and 40~ books... Better than the other day but still a waste.. Quite unlucky lately.

Nice, looked through all 15 pages, wants me go back to rl tibia, anyway you bot right? test out darashia dragons its awesome :D

And your name sounds familiar... :p

@Lolaye

I use imgland.net when I want to upload big images :)

@Krille09

Both my knights were 100% botted... And mage I manually lvld from lvl 1-> 64 (I think it was 64).. Been mostly botting since then.
And my Otland nickname is the nick I used on every OT I played.. And every OT I played was to war with my former teams so It's quite possible :D

OT:

Been awake for over 30hours (dunno why though aha)... Getting kinda tired and eyes getting heavy... So I just set up my char on a secret spot to make sds from 200 soul untill 0 soul.. Then manatrain with gran hur the rest of the day untill SS... Lets hope I get ml 50 :D!
No more screens for today I believe :x

Also killed a 54 EK that killed my friend... No screens though. Somehow, I always forget to take screens whenever I'm pking or on some kind of action.. Any1 knows any good automatic SS taker? (taking SS when I press a certain button and saving it automatically.. allowing multiple screens per sec if thats possible)

I have had an program like that before but it was really annoying, pops up when you press the button... don't remember anyhow, i guess i know you from some 7.7 ot or smth cuz u have that avatar on ya xD

ImgLand has a program called ImgSnapper, you should check that out.

I have had an program like that before but it was really annoying, pops up when you press the button... don't remember anyhow, i guess i know you from some 7.7 ot or smth cuz u have that avatar on ya xD

Only servers I would play would be either 7.6 with low exp or 8.54 with low exp stages and 300-500 players so yeah aha

@Gldnbr

I'll check that out, thanks alot!

PUvaEp7ah.jpg

Ohai. Did 2 quests ^^

Also, tested a mas flam

lSgUPjk1m2.jpg

Last edited:
No shit.
I posted screens on another topic of both my MS and EK with names uncovered on purpose.

MS is Romaron Cros
EK is Rambocrop

Anyway, I'm overall done with tibia... Tibia has become this beatifull 'friendly' game... Mounts, pvp changes (swap, skull system, war system), lvls500....

Back in the days I had to work for the lvls... Nowdays I'm able to do 130k/h with profit on lvl 70.

Tibia aint fun anymore so yeah, I'm done I guess.

Mods, you can close this thread.

No shit.
I posted screens on another topic of both my MS and EK with names uncovered on purpose.

MS is Romaron Cros
EK is Rambocrop

Anyway, I'm overall done with tibia... Tibia has become this beatifull 'friendly' game... Mounts, pvp changes (swap, skull system, war system), lvls500....

Back in the days I had to work for the lvls... Nowdays I'm able to do 130k/h with profit on lvl 70.

gogo 100 lvl!!

Learn to read? .

No shit.

MS is Romaron Cros
EK is Rambocrop

You should have quited the second you started botting instead.

Lol..
Whats so wrong about that statement?
Back in the days a lvl 55 MS wouldnt do 150k/h with profit.. It was way harder to lvl. Thats why I said 'work' for the lvls.

Back