• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Lunara] Need help !

dianagirl

Reaction score
Hi brothers and sisters ,
i've played last year rl tibia with some friends, my friends quitet and me also, and 3 days ago i have started again
i needed Multi client, and i've downloaded one then i'Ve got hacked ;s i have reseted my computer and now iam there with 0 items ! ;s ..

Is there anyone who play Lunara and can help me to start again please ? ;s
i would be very happy if thers anyone who can help me at the start.. :s

Iam a 105 Knight without premium yet.. :s

Thanks very much !

we are low because we don't use bot to lvlup/earn money unlike others from nabish optional pvp world :)

he was off for like a week, moreover dianagirl mentioned two active players which is me and kaaz and i commented on it that we don't bot :)

he was off for like a week, moreover dianagirl mentioned two active players which is me and kaaz and i commented on it that we don't bot :)

No, you insulted us for using bot.
If you got a problem, pm me it, don't be writing on other peoples thread that nabish optional pvp people use it when you know it's aimed at us.
Mad coz we got more members than you or wut?
ty.

1st: haha you are hypocrite, you use bot but on other hand you feel insulted that i tell it? logic please.

2nd: you started to flame on us first as i remember, again you are hypocrite because if you flame on open pvp its ok and if i say that optional is nabbish im looser and everything.

3rd: more players? like i would care of botted chars :)

anyway diana if you feel for starting again please join us at saphira, world is kind of deserted and lots of spawns are free, if not then good luck on lunara :)

best wishes.

The most thing I hate about otland that their mods doesn't care about flamming/wars on threads, which leads to alot of hate...

rushcrush i think it's because post is post=better stats on ranks etc also most of otland members are adult engouh to know where flame should stop so it's just better to leave it be than deleting all the rage posts over and over again

1st: haha you are hypocrite, you use bot but on other hand you feel insulted that i tell it? logic please.

2nd: you started to flame on us first as i remember, again you are hypocrite because if you flame on open pvp its ok and if i say that optional is nabbish im looser and everything.

3rd: more players? like i would care of botted chars :)

anyway diana if you feel for starting again please join us at saphira, world is kind of deserted and lots of spawns are free, if not then good luck on lunara :)

best wishes.

didnt read ur shitwall of text,
pm me if u got problem like i said

Back