• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lunaraforce Transfers

Not smart to mess with lé Pay Boh or Dedek ;]]]]]]] day ar vari dengeriuz ;ooooo

that true :)

- - - Updated - - -

I would agree if it wasn't so for LunarForce to take level 400 within 1month(or was it 2?) and for shadow took a year... (because before there wasn't any fancy stuff)

but if ppl go with lvl 350+ from shadow them wont cant go back them its just retard just let all transfer from shadow to lunar and lunar to shadow

if u go to lunarforce thom will eat you up :S be careful nobz

haha ardexius you know i got power there if them come like yours team? all yours team say charlover to me? for real i killed more them you killed my team and you was like 20 and we was like 11 max

thom have big power so be careful just telling you. he is really dangerous, that girl is dangerous......

I love that everyone on this server are saying "I dont knuw yu" "Who is you" "Hahahhaha no1knowu" "hahahahha who is you?" "kkkkkkkkk i dunt knew yu"
You can't even add a comment cause always random guy will add "who is you". This is forum so everyone can talk what they want.

Who are you?

haha ardexius you know i got power there if them come like yours team? all yours team say charlover to me? for real i killed more them you killed my team and you was like 20 and we was like 11 max

BWHAHAHAHAHA

sry

You want to change to a hardcore pvp server to AVOID getting killed? You seriously have things backwards there bud....gogogo magera

@ roffball didnt u guys lose all the lunar force battles ^^ besides most the shadowcore team wouldnt be able to live in lunarforce honest opinion

Back