• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lunarcore Twist of fate bless dosnt work in PVP

BarretBarre

Reaction score
Second time I lost my bp and items When I had twist of fate blessing. Really anoying since I loose so much Cash on this. Im paying 28k for the Twist of fate and still loose the bp when Killed by players.

I would like to get all my cash and items back I lost.

Overall the server are great

Thanks for respond

Second time I lost my bp and items When I had twist of fate blessing. Really anoying since I loose so much Cash on this. Im paying 28k for the Twist of fate and still loose the bp when Killed by players.

I would like to get all my cash and items back I lost.

Overall the server are great

Thanks for respond

1. we killed u 5 mins ago dont cry
2. u need all bless then u can get tof (idk if its working with aol i dont think)
3. ur noob

iam out

you can buy twist of fate without having your other 5 blessings, but it doesn't protect anything without those 5 other blessing. Cry is free, your blessings aren't :(

ToF works with AoL, but if you maybe were near monster the monster could took last hit, and made that you didn't lose ToF (incase u had like 4 blessings or so)

You need to have all 5 blessings and the only thing twist of fate does is protect your 5 blessings when you die by players.

Back