• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lunarforce, any future?

Do you agree with the projected new death loss in this thread?

• Total voters

Bas Wielki

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
hi people,

I would like to give Lunarforce ONE MORE TRY.
There is plenty of peoples willing to play here, if some more changes get implented.
The delay of the SSA's was a big + for this server, this was a good beginning, but there are more changes needed to bring people back to Lunarforce, as simple as that.

MY SUGGESTION :

- Make a higher death loss, atleast 80-120% without warmode, 50-80% with warmode.
- Delete twist of fate, paying 110k at the inquisition quest NPC would make people be more carefull and not just go suicide in battles. (yes even tho many people have sick cash balance)
- Create some new shared experience system, not the Shadowcores one wich is WAY too overpowered, perhaps owners could create something like on RL tibia? If you are hunting with 4 vocations on shared experience you get some bonus, 10-20-30% could be negotionable.

I'm sure with these changes above many people who used to play lunarforce will come back.
Tell me what you think, maybe @Mark could keep an eye on this thread and delete useless troll posts, we only want serious people here.

To start at first I will make a poll in this thread, about the higher death loss.

Sounds good!
9d8afc1e0be639de10da2ced9e0db2e2.png

HEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHHEHEHHEH BRBRBBRBRBRBRBRBR
KSOPKSOKPOSKPOSKPOSKOPSKOPSKOPKSOP
FERU DOMINANDO

Back