• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

LunarForce! Back.

Perform New Changes to lunar and reset!

• Yes!

Votes: 19 82.6%
  • No.

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Big Gunz

Reaction score
Before you made the changes in lunarforce I remember there were 250~ players daily and we used to war everyday. Why did you touch the exp shared? You just had to lower the exp to 1x After level 200 and that's it. Everybody would be level 250~. Can you reset the server with the exp share like before? We want lunar back like it was before.

-The new changes can be Exp 1x after level 200.
- Loot Rate 3x.
- Magic 2x.
- Skill 8x.

-exhausted on Stone Skin Amulet 2 seconds.
-Exp shared like before.
-Fixed so when you have Pz you deal normal damage to monsters with avalanche.
- Make it so the ferumbras Only spawn every 2-3 months.

@Hani And @Mark Can you respond to this thread about what are you guys going to do about lunarforce? We really want lunar back. Shadowcores is full of random players, there are not guilds to fights.

People like to hunt in teams. I think with the exp share like this people still wont play. Just lower the exp to 1x and people should remain low levels. The changes I suggested don't have to be implemented you can also share your opinion about changes.

The last update was good.. would be better if even lower levels, it's just the team leaders dont get along with each other which is the reason why the server is kinda dead, not because of the last changes with levels etc.

The last update was good.. would be better if even lower levels, it's just the team leaders dont get along with each other which is the reason why the server is kinda dead, not because of the last changes with levels etc.

What I'm trying to say is we need more people. We want new teams to come to the server.

Signed. If you won't do something about nb chars on Shadow and the fucked up wars there after you applied this terrible (in my opinion) update to Lunar forcing most people to transfer shadow and quit Lunar, then you should apply this update and back the shared like it should, but fix the rates.

Back