• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lunarforce changes my idea.

Do you agree with the idea to put back shared exp(30%~) but lower ending exp stages to keep lvl low?

• Yes

Votes: 29 59.2%
  • No

Votes: 20 40.8%

• Total voters
the funniest thread what i see
now u ask about changes dino? u're to funny.
no changes anymore. keep die lunar, no one wants to play it more

learn english idiot. I said lunarforce is perfect but the only way to get players back is to do the changes. First read the fucking thread before you look like a moron like all the other brs who posted here

Dont lower exp below 1x thats just retarded as fuck might as well play rl tibia then lol, people are already 400+ so it would only make things worse for new players... if you want players back fix the fucking market look at the prices... 2kk for softs, 3kk for royal scale robe etc... also current players are bored so they pk even lvl 50s so the new players rage quit...

@Mark to u @udarac and other idiots "all" who write here
images
grana.jpg

Last edited:
Dont lower exp below 1x thats just retarded as fuck might as well play rl tibia then lol, people are already 400+ so it would only make things worse for new players... if you want players back fix the fucking market look at the prices... 2kk for softs, 3kk for royal scale robe etc... also current players are bored so they pk even lvl 50s so the new players rage quit...

Yeah fixing the market will get pvp focused players from shadowcores to come back here. I can just lol at that. There is no such thing as new players on lunarforce. Everyone here plays shadowcores. At least the vast vast majority

yeah making new players struggle to hit 200 while there are 400s + running around now will def. make people wanna play...

yeah making new players struggle to hit 200 while there are 400s + running around now will def. make people wanna play...
do you really think you need to have good equipment to level or what? lol

So again u didn't read. It would take less time to get 200 cuz you would have shared exp. it would actually get harder after 400 as u call it. Please for the love of god actually read the post

Back