• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lunarforce: Jimmy No Scopes Lifethread

ok so i wasnt on today because i was playing smite except for on my ek which i botted. Since i wasnt on my rp dont have much to post but ill post my loot and profit from it
jjxjja.png

Loot made-Est= 480k
Supplys+twist= 100k
profit= 380k

Last edited:
So umm havent done much today but i did yalahar quest!
some pics of yala quest
I didnt solo the quest completly i mcd my ek to do a glitch i know.
(if mark wants to know it ill tell him, although many ppl know it since ive told them)
Finishing quest

gz for breaking your word

Congratz! So great Character. But... i will catch you :D !

Anyway can you tell me what i can do here to finish Demon oak ?

I need to kill 6666 demons?

Last edited:
all u needa do is be lvl 130, You dont have to kill any demons to enter it

all u needa do is be lvl 130, You dont have to kill any demons to enter it
You need 120 actually ;P then you need to go around the place, go in, go out talk to Oldrak, buy the axe (bring one with you) go there and rape da three

Well guys logged on and saw this :'(
jl1ht5.png

what a horrible day. Good thing for having 3 accts so ill be casting on my rp hunting soon

so i lvled for 30 mins and took some lvls(left become some asshole on my cast kept trien to pk me to be cool i guess)

Level 147
15eticp.png

level 148
2lww1mc.png

and level 149
rby842.png

Btw just checked today im down to 1.6kk left till i sell all my loot
also the reason i posted these lvls now is because tomorrow im on diff comp for the weekend and i plan to take 175 this weekend so didnt wanna miss any pics

Hey guys so ive taken a lil break, ill prob be starting since ues and shit fixed again. But i logged on today and decided id sell all the loot i said i would sell when i had no cash, but i got to lazy

Basically heres all the loot
331gjf7.png

And heres the cash from the loot
28u2v02.png

Spent 1.5kk outa my 3kk i had and earned 436cc

2.86kk profit :)

Balance atm-6kk :)

Back