• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lunarforce or Shadowcores

Lunar vs Shadow

• Lunarforce

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Shadowcores

Votes: 9 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TibianJoe

Reaction score
I am looking forward to start playing on one of the servers after seeing how successful it got to be. I would really like experienced players to tell me which server I should start on. Also if you can hook me up with a starting items or tell me about a guild that I can join would be great. I am sure I'll reach a good level quickly.

Yours
-Joe

None cuz ur a fucking noob random
Why do you call everyone a random because they are starting new to Twifysoft? I'm sure they are known somewhere else, and oh yeah, i almost forgot this was a game. "KNOWN IN TIBIA"

Why do you call everyone a random because they are starting new to Twifysoft? I'm sure they are known somewhere else, and oh yeah, i almost forgot this was a game. "KNOWN IN TIBIA"
I checked his post history and he's really immature. Just for the laughs, Although he said "neither" he still voted for Lunarforce. :D

it depends on what u like, u know that lunar is hardcore pvp? it also has smaller exp rates but a little higher loot rate...i think the players online is somthing like 100-250 ~
if it were me i would deffinitly choose lunarforce cuz i cant stand playing an ot with 1k players, just way to many... someone hunting every spawn , half of people on are afkbotting
on the other hand it is nice having pretty much any item u need on the market for a decent price and ur bound to make some friends there with the numbers ;p

it depends on what u like, u know that lunar is hardcore pvp? it also has smaller exp rates but a little higher loot rate...i think the players online is somthing like 100-250 ~
if it were me i would deffinitly choose lunarforce cuz i cant stand playing an ot with 1k players, just way to many... someone hunting every spawn , half of people on are afkbotting
on the other hand it is nice having pretty much any item u need on the market for a decent price and ur bound to make some friends there with the numbers ;p

Without a fucking doubt.
Id be playing if i had magebot - cant even login without it { no other ip changer works either ;'[ }

Back