• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

LunarForce to ShadowCore

ersen

Reaction score
I would like to know if its possible to swtch from Shadow to Lunar, i want t do some war etc etc
and after some time, am i able to go back to shadowcore??

Q1: Player(s) suggested transfer to Twifysoft Staff with abundant supporters
Q2: Twifysoft Staff creates the transfer system
Q3: Player(s) knew the consequences of the transfer and gained a slight unfair advantage due to transfer process regardless of its negative requirements
Q4: Player(s) wishes to transfer back to ShadowCores despite accepting the consequences as stated in the previous premise

Therefore why should the Twifysoft Staff allow a transfer back to ShadowCores is what Freyja asks. Population is not a valid reason for transferring, the lack of players is in part due to them preferring the theme park and it is quite healthy at 200+ players.

Last edited by a moderator:
i didnt understand anything, why cant we transfer from lunarforce BACK to shadow ? i think
its an brilliant idea

i didnt understand anything, why cant we transfer from lunarforce BACK to shadow ? i think
its an brilliant idea

Because when you transfered your char to lunar you had information "This decision is irrevocable" .
So why now you wanna back?

Because when you transfered your char to lunar you had information "This decision is irrevocable" .
So why now you wanna back?

Is that your only arguement? You did not even create it until Mark said that to you. Times change bud, decisions change also now stop saying that and they should listen to the community.

I havent changed world yet, i just wanted to make sure i could go BACK to shadowcore if I change to LUNARFORCE you tards
appaerantly i cant, which is a big - for the server

If they wanted to listen to the community they would have added transfer backs.

So if 50 peoples will want to have teleports for respawns , they should do it ?

you're rly funny kid :)

I havent changed world yet, i just wanted to make sure i could go BACK to shadowcore if I change to LUNARFORCE you tards
appaerantly i cant, which is a big - for the server

Don't go there , trust me.

So if 50 peoples will want to have teleports for respawns , they should do it ?

you're rly funny kid :)

Don't go there , trust me.

So your saying every1 is retarded? The people who voted are the ones who have experienced the transfer and know what their doing. People are smart and so is GM Mark i know myself that is stupid and that wouldn't be what the community would asked for. So no, im saying their have been numerous threads about transfer backs. They should gain some knowledge and add it back. First of all you should not argue because u dont know how it feels or how it was go play with kaida and get raped some. GG

I was playing in lunarforce you dumb and since transfers are active i decided to exp new char there because it didn't has sense for me. I was right and now i can flame kids like you who can only cry "omg let's transfer from lunar to shadow : ((((((("

I was playing in lunarforce you dumb and since transfers are active i decided to exp new char there because it didn't has sense for me. I was right and now i can flame kids like you who can only cry "omg let's transfer from lunar to shadow : ((((((("

U said urself drako gave u a char.

Back