• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Lunarforce To Shadowcores

Calar

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I'd like to trade my Money/Items on lunarforce for Money/Items on shadowcores

Ratio 1:1

Why should you trade with me and not someone else? simple, I'm one of the most trusted people on Lunarforce/Shadowcores when it comes to trading large amount of money, I've done many successful trades from shadow to lunar, shadow/lunar to aurora etc...

What if you don't trust me? It's okey I understand it, in this case we can trade in small amounts.

Successful Trades
  • bellafast (4kk)

Last edited:
hey man i want to trade some money of shadowcores for lunarforce money can you tell me your name in lunarforce please? i'm online now

how much you got on lunarfore i got like 30kk on shadow for 35kk on lunar

It's okey thom, I will wait for the transfers to see how it works, I might transfer some noobchar with cash, but if you want I can ask Ananas cuz i remember he wanted to change cash.

/\ HAHA, who the fuck are you? I never hacked anyone since I never sold my chars you idiot.

Back