• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lunarforce!

Djfit

Reaction score
Gratz to all CHARLOVERS who transfered their chars!

Because of:

Loosing to much lvl.
Getting redskulls in wars and loosing items.

GZ!

lol if u think u dont loose lvls on lunar u are stupid, its not easy to hunt here as it is there, that everyone have fear to get pk

Because of:

Loosing to much lvl.

GZ!

Yes, people transfer because of that ooooooor they transfer because they won't get to experience 300 noob chars that destroy warmodes and a OT where there will be wars every single day and LOADS of them.

Because of:

Loosing to much lvl.

GZ!

Says the noob who lost royal scale robe and yala mask because he forgot to buy blessings and cried to me on PM that hes leaving Shadowcores because of it. _/ peace
P.S Yeah.. someone who transfers from Shadowcores to Lunar is much of a Charlover, fuck the logic.

Says the noob who lost royal scale robe and yala mask because he forgot to buy blessings and cried to me on PM that hes leaving Shadowcores because of it. _/ peace
P.S Yeah.. someone who transfers from Shadowcores to Lunar is much of a Charlover, fuck the logic.

once again noone cares o.o

I LOST 50kk + alot of skills + i will get killed all the time cuz of hardocre pvp fucking noob you charlover cuz ur to poor to pay transfer.

Back