• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

lunarforce

dariumartins

Reaction score
2ef6hb5.jpg

ye but every one use utamo vita..... that its not even fun to war.... !!!! retard

Why do you make even warmodes on Harcore Pvp servers? Do they make them on RL tibia? No they dont. Just murder everybody that you see.

Why do you make even warmodes on Harcore Pvp servers? Do they make them on RL tibia? No they dont. Just murder everybody that you see.

If u think that in hardcored pvp server people kill everyone who they see that mean u never played rl tibia h-pvp servers just writting bullshits. That people play in shadowcores/lunar :) in server where u lose few % of lvl and 40k of cash what is 0.01% of ur cash. Gratz. Write more no life :) go think u pro in internet game which eaten ur brain

hahaha go and use utamo vita fucking retard

you die in like 5 sec

lmao dude your team is even using ventrilo? cuz you are all dieing like noobs with these 400 mages but ok i understand u were exping for like 6 months in hive so u see waspoids and kollos everywhere LOL and please don't cry even 150 noob chars killing you in mw line kthxbye

lmao dude your team is even using ventrilo? cuz you are all dieing like noobs with these 400 mages but ok i understand u were exping for like 6 months in hive so u see waspoids and kollos everywhere LOL and please don't cry even 150 noob chars killing you in mw line kthxbye

hahah we killed you with 3 ppl on lvl 300 and you need more them 10 ppl to kill a 400 ? are you retard ?

hahah we killed you with 3 ppl on lvl 300 and you need more them 10 ppl to kill a 400 ? are you retard ?

lmao i still can't believe that u are so stupid idiot -.- I KILED YOU FRI BANANA FOR MI? btw i died by 4 ppl who sneak me at night while i was botting with 4k sds 0 pots etc. you are so rly pro man better go back to hive +5 or +7 you and your friends are so sux that's why ur losing every single battle now i know why mitch can fight with lappa only with members like you he can do nothing more than combo ues or stack fights in yalahar hehehe cya i won't waste my time on you again ;*

this swedish team is so bad, I though navid, mitch or someone can fight without ava and stacks.

Bro.. you sneak our guy on goroma so we gather ppl and go there you was still some more (our 12 ppl you have sometimes 15+, check cam or ppl who die) you just show with your team how to stay on stack make combo ue and run... what the fck was that? like me teammate said before you can only go to hive and click 2 hotkeyes.... Goroma score 28:4 for us

this swedish team is so bad, I though navid, mitch or someone can fight without ava and stacks.

can u stfu its u spamming ava on close battle then u say we are doing it? seriously just shut ur mouth you dunno how to pvp

mitch was lagging as fuck he had several freezes exactly when u rushed us and everyone started to panic so we kinda fought without commander

lmao i still can't believe that u are so stupid idiot -.- I KILED YOU FRI BANANA FOR MI? btw i died by 4 ppl who sneak me at night while i was botting with 4k sds 0 pots etc. you are so rly pro man better go back to hive +5 or +7 you and your friends are so sux that's why ur losing every single battle now i know why mitch can fight with lappa only with members like you he can do nothing more than combo ues or stack fights in yalahar hehehe cya i won't waste my time on you again ;*

good you are running with 4kk sds on you? are you retard and dont even got manas on lvl 300?.

Bro.. you sneak our guy on goroma so we gather ppl and go there you was still some more (our 12 ppl you have sometimes 15+, check cam or ppl who die) you just show with your team how to stay on stack make combo ue and run... what the fck was that? like me teammate said before you can only go to hive and click 2 hotkeyes.... Goroma score 28:4 for us

Here is the dummy of the day HAHA we were 6 ppl in goroma and u were 10 + but hey that was what shadowcores were all about right? CRYING like noobs over ammounts and lie, so show me this cam when we were 15 ppl fucking asshead.

Here is the dummy of the day HAHA we were 6 ppl in goroma and u were 10 + but hey that was what shadowcores were all about right? CRYING like noobs over ammounts and lie, so show me this cam when we were 15 ppl fucking asshead.

you are right bro u were 6 ppl and it explains everything

Back