• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClient [LuniaBot] Autofollow, autoeat and change target when using cavebot

ralke

(҂ ͠❛ ෴ ͡❛)ᕤ
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
ralke23
Twitch
ralke23
Hi! I was wondering if someone could help me to achieve this. I am currently using TFS 1.5 downgrade 8.6, mehah's otclient, and OTC bot by znote GitHub - Znote/otcbot (https://github.com/Znote/otcbot) (for mehah's otc). It is working really good, I am happy with it, but there's two things that I badly need.

1) I need a checkbox that allows the player to auto-follow the target, since the player is taking off the follow frecuently as long he walks to waypoints.
2) I need that the player change targets if its trapped or if the target is out of range.
3) I need an auto-eat function that finds food inside player containers and use it if needed. (or something like that, don't know which way is best for this)

Here's a photo reference for the point 1) and 2).

far_target.png
unknown.png

In advance, thanks a lot!!!
Regards :)

Last edited:
Here's an old github repository that has some lua scripting for autoeat, options for battle statements, autoloot, auto-change weapon, and stuff like that. But I tested it on mehah's otclient and it didn't worked well. It logs too many errors to account, but I guess that the code inside this folder can be used to make a new bot from scratch (using Lunia as base)

I need some help to merge this features into lunia bot. Just uploaded a github repository with all the folders of my client if someone wants to help improve this bot. GitHub - ralke23/Greed-OTC: A fork of mehah's and edubart otclient, optimized for Tibia 8.6. (https://github.com/ralke23/Greed-OTC)

PM, or reply this thread if you wish to help, I'll do the best I can to keep it updated and test changes.
Regards!

Back