• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Luuve and Marianita Life's Thread<3

Laserlight

Reaction score
Hello to everyone <3
This thread will be the life story about two girls playing ShadowCores.

Being Edited..
Xoxo.

- - - Updated - - -

Hail guys *-*
I found a new love, quaras <3 <3.
My first loot:
uk3tL.png
RWrpc.png
ms1HL.png
LThJ9.png
dfxs9.png
PZH2g.png

1mifj.png
r4tIr.png

xHcT9.png

Hello everybody! I'll start posting some screenshots of my advances. So, here we go!

16aeiqx.png

Well, it took a lot to get Level 12 in order to cast Energy Strike. It was kind of hard to find creatures in Port Hope that aren't immune to snakebite rod.

2w50rif.png
hsruyr.png

Hunting some Water Elementals with Energy Strike.

2a0m7mc.png

20sueu1.png
d9t10.png

wjswgx.png
29m3nly.png

This time, we were hunting all types of golems in Yalahar. We got many iron ores!

29z60q1.png

2cy4k5w.png
hraeky.png

Having so much fun in Quaras. We died a lot too!

t0qpe9.png
34iofvl.png

25slcvp.png
25hmgzb.png

16jprx4.png
2u9q0bs.png

So easy to do! Speaking about the seals, I missed them a lot! In my opinion, it is the coolest part of the quest.

15fk76v.png

Spells that attack in huge area helped us to exterminate that bunch of strange creatures. In the end, we won the glorious comb!​

Hello everybody! I'll start posting some screenshots of my advances. So, here we go!

16aeiqx.png

Well, it took a lot to get Level 12 in order to cast Energy Strike. It was kind of hard to find creatures in Port Hope that aren't immune to snakebite rod.

2w50rif.png
hsruyr.png

Hunting some Water Elementals with Energy Strike.

2a0m7mc.png

20sueu1.png
d9t10.png

wjswgx.png
29m3nly.png

This time, we were hunting all types of golems in Yalahar. We got many iron ores!

29z60q1.png

2cy4k5w.png
hraeky.png

Having so much fun in Quaras. We died a lot too!​

- - - Updated - - -

t0qpe9.png
34iofvl.png

25slcvp.png
25hmgzb.png

16jprx4.png
2u9q0bs.png

So easy to do! Speaking about the seals, I missed them a lot! In my opinion, it is the coolest part of the quest.

15fk76v.png

Spells that attack in huge area helped us to exterminate that bunch of strange creatures. In the end, we won the glorious comb!​

Gratz sis <3 luv you <3 <3

I keep my hunt for quaras because I really like hunt it!

G7YRT.png

Caught level 81 on yalahar - quaras. :3

Annnnnnnd finally i got 100, making banshee quest, or trying it! lol!
level up unconsciously ):

1J9LE.png

P1XDH.png
akvuB.png

ap69t.png
IXBAQ.png

JZQPu.png
ybfmL.png

On deepling, good with loots and EXP too, but is harrrrrd alot. ):
And back to quaras <3 <3
JckXf.png
Dkt0D.png

e9kUn.png

Yayai 130! <3

2g7ku.png

Coral Comb with sister noob <3
luvyou.

Real girls that play tibia? Do they exist? Or just some guys who pretend to be girls and that's the way to be liked.
Who cares! xD
Gogo 300 :rolleyes:

Yours,
Allmighty Shooter

Allmighty Shooter, your the biggest idiot i ever haz seen in tibia next to dyablo kinda... really
sorry dyablo but something simple things are simple and not hard.

Btw GOGOG POI!!!!!!!!!!!! SOLO :D

@Luuve & Marianita

Catch me online later. Me and my mates are cleaning the whole quest so if you still need it, you guys are welcome.

Xon~ like I care what you think rofl.
Maybe get some education first and then we will talk ok? O wait, you don't go to school right? Tibia your live man!
Without flaming the thread!

Gogo poi! Nice screens!

Cant see any good reason to point out that you are "real" girls without trying to get attetion etc. But good luck with your thread

I wonder if you're still online slaying grim reapers like you were when I rage quit :p

Keep going :)

Back