• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

M-Sort, sort your music!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Instead on No album...
i just get None

Ok, tested it and your right and now my question is "WTF HAPPENED WITH MY CODE?" :S
Looks like it made a rollback or something because I fixed the none thing :S

Ok Jocce, it's fixed now.
If I've missed something else I'll get pissed :p

Now everything gets here: No Artist Info\No album Info

Yeah, I can't really do much without artist and album info so they will end up there :p

And btw xD is there anyway to undo everythink :/ some things i didn't want there
Nope, I don't see any use in it atm :p
I'm working on a new version with more options and file renaming etc. so i could probably add a option to undo or something. :p

You should never try this when you are tied... forgot to make a backup and now all my music is fuckedup including my damn books...

You should never try this when you are tied... forgot to make a backup and now all my music is fuckedup including my damn books...

It's not fucked up lol.
They are just sorted into folders xD

I'll make a fast thing to save you lol

Nice tool, might be useful for some.
Already got my organized, but well done.

Keep it up

/Limannen

I'm working on a new big update ;)

Some ss's of the new thing :p

22527845.png

24037452.png

77071848.png

94292803.png

I've been looking for such a program for really long, i would never, ever thought, that i could find it here! :O Thanks Zisly!

When I find where I saved the code lol :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back