• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Maas' movie thread

Maas90

Reaction score
Oke I removed every link from this post and instead putted all cams in one link, there are new cams here aswell!

Link for people that can't find trust in me:
http://www.speedy*****malware.localhost/685204216.html

Link for people that trust me, Time that is:
http://www.speedy*****malware.localhost/392196240.html

Oh it's shitloads of cams :p many of them are edited where I show only frags since else they would be too fckn long to be watchable.

Last edited:
Uhm, yes it was embarrassing, i know! But i did just forget the fucking manashield and the bot healed with exura :p bcu i was online on my knight before. jajaja thats the most worthless movies i ever seen. ur the most badly person i know to cam! :) BTW. im swe ;)

Uhm, yes it was embarrassing, i know! But i did just forget the fucking manashield and the bot healed with exura :p bcu i was online on my knight before. jajaja thats the most worthless movies i ever seen. ur the most badly person i know to cam! :) BTW. im swe ;)

Pathetic attempt to flame the guy who owned you :blink:

02:53 Maas [120]: tyckte du var trevlig innan men
02:53 Maas [120]: vi använder varken combobot eller paralyzescripts
02:53 Hubbzor [108]: nej, tycker bara du är jävligt dryb
02:53 Maas [120]: och vi vann OBn
02:53 Hubbzor [108]: som fucking förnekar fusk över TIBIA +
02:53 Hubbzor [108]: Ni vann ingen Ob någonstans
02:55 Hubbzor [108]: rätt patetiskt att ni sitter inne för att sneaka oss.
02:55 Hubbzor [108]: ni nekar combo bot med.
02:55 Hubbzor [108]: Så hur bra kan ni va? ni har bättre script än oss bara
02:55 Hubbzor [108]: wow?
02:56 Hubbzor [108]: Pelefant
02:56 Hubbzor [108]: va comboleadern
02:56 Hubbzor [108]: har de på cam med.
02:57 Hubbzor [108]: patetiskt
02:57 Hubbzor [108]: horunge

Updated with 9 new cams, 2 different views of the open battle saturday evening! (My view didn't save :huh:)

maasboredpq2.jpg

Last edited:
stealing your thread maas :)

cam of the highest knight getting killed:
nico and ingvar ded.cam

C:\Program Files\Tibiacam TV\Auto Save~

There's the came that didn't saved, if you xlogged :p

Well anyways, nice cams :)

Yours,
Die Paralyzie

C:\Program Files\Tibiacam TV\Auto Save~

There's the came that didn't saved, if you xlogged :p

Well anyways, nice cams :)

Yours,
Die Paralyzie

he saved it with a not allowed icon like a question mark for example, then the cam is not saved but it goes away from your little thingy.

he saved it with a not allowed icon like a question mark for example, then the cam is not saved but it goes away from your little thingy.

Exactly, I saved the cam with a "/" in it. If you try to name a file "/" (Carlin/AB) you'll get an error saying you cant use these icons: "\/:*"<>?|". Anyway, when you save it with Tibiacam TV you get no errors, the cam just don't save. Smartest thing to do if you don't know what icons you can use is to name it like "oaneyjnkjey" and then edit the name of the file after it's created. I know about the autosave folder :)

Back