• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mac client for OTs?

pleezhalp

Reaction score
I'm new to this website, are there any OT's out there right now that have a client for mac? I can't find a filter for it on the website and individually checking every OT server website if they have a mac client is tedious.

Hope someone can help me out, if you have a server which allows a mac player to play or if you know of a way how to do this, feel free to share. :)

Thanks in advance!

That's right, Cipsoft doesn't care if you face any issue with their mac client anyway, it should be playable.

If you're looking for an OTS with mac support then you can try Medivia.

You're mixing things up, I can play Tibia on a Mac, if it's supported or not is not the issue here.
Post automatically merged:

That's right, Cipsoft doesn't care if you face any issue with their mac client anyway, it should be playable.

If you're looking for an OTS with mac support then you can try Medivia.
I'll look it up, what is it compared to? What "RL Tibia" version?

You can create a macOS client by using WineBottler

You can create a macOS client by using WineBottler
Thanks for your reply, I tried this but it won't work because apparently the 32-bit support for Catalina has been removed. :(

You're mixing things up, I can play Tibia on a Mac, if it's supported or not is not the issue here.

I think that 7.4 was the base.

I said its not supported, not "its not playable", you can even play windows version on linux if you want to, but its not supported.

I said its not supported, not "its not playable", you can even play windows version on linux if you want to, but its not supported.
Then why did you bring up the unsupported thing if it wasn't asked? No offense but if that's all you have to contribute you might as well not post on the thread. :)

You can play tibia clients on mac but using wineskin makes your macs fans go crazy so you should stick to rl tibia or using a stationary if you have

I'm new to this website, are there any OT's out there right now that have a client for mac? I can't find a filter for it on the website and individually checking every OT server website if they have a mac client is tedious.

Hope someone can help me out, if you have a server which allows a mac player to play or if you know of a way how to do this, feel free to share. :)

Thanks in advance!
Ezodus - Download Client (https://www.ezodus.net/custom/download_client) mac version exists=)

Back