• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mac OS Client

booboo

Reaction score
Hello Guys and Girls,

i'm trying to patch the mac client for ot servers. I'm tired of booting Windows.
It works the same way as with the windows client. One simply just has to open the binary and replace the login url and the rsa key.

My problem is, that currently if you download the most recent version of the mac client something is buggy, don't know why.
Does anybody in the community have an older version (12.0 - 12.15) of the mac client then the most recent?

Currently the version 12.20.8834 is out - which does not work. Another Problem could be that the new client uses the mail address instead of the account name. Does someone have an older one (not the launcher but the client itself)?
Location of the client, not the launcher is: /Library/Application Support/CipSoft GmbH/Tibia/packages/Tibia.app.

Maybe someone has it :S
Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Back