• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Macbook problem! - Nobody can enter my website!

Snavy

Bakasta
Senator
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello otlanders.
Im here to ask if anyone could help me with my problem!

I've created a website + server + phpmyadmin -problems etc....
I've downloaded NO-IP DUC.exe .. but nobody can enter my website..
and i can only enter with http://localhost/ ...

(I will give you REP ++ if you help me ) :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.facebook.com/nedim.kanat.3

Make sure there isn't any firewall running (not only on your computer, but it could also be a router) and that your web server is either listening to your global IP or 0.0.0.0 (any). If it's listening to localhost or 127.0.0.1, only you will be able to enter.

And of course don't forget to forward your ports. Porst 7171 and 7172 for Tibia and ports 80 and 8080 for your website.

@Mark

Firewall is turned off .. Iam using USB-Modem I've asked cyko he told me that the problem was my Usb modem.. but it worked on my windows PC.

and how shall I change the listening ip of website?
Iam noob at these things

/help/

no, they can't even connect to my server :SS//

BUMP
HELP!!

I think the mac system is blocking something but Idk what that is...

(I will give you REP ++ IF YOU SOLVE MY PROBLEM!)

- Port 80: You cant run a website
- Port 7171: People Can't see their character list.
- Port 7172: People Can't join your server
- You can't run a server! please open your ports..

-----
Well im using USB-Modem (4G)..
So.. How shall I open my ports?

FGp4s8.png

Im using this -.-
It worked on my windows pc...
I didnt Portforwarded.. Just turned off firewall and added "Tibia.exe" in firewall settings.

HELP!

That thing is probably the problem, I highly doubt that thing has any port forwarding options. Either you use the ethernet port or wi-fi with a router/modem.

Lol!? You cant portforward Usb.. +( ...dont have to ...). I never portforwarded on my windows pc.. Just added tibia.exe in firewall.. (/kontrollpanel/system and security/etc.../) then it worked prrfectly..

the problem is my macbook
(.. Schools..)
Cyko told me that its blocking ports or Ips... Idk if its true or false

/BuMp/HELP/

Back