• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Macedoon's grandcorner

Most skilled mapper in Otland, the rest of the mappers are shit compared to you mate. That's a fact :p

Most skilled mapper in Otland, the rest of the mappers are shit compared to you mate. That's a fact :p

36373490.jpg

Well it might be true. But I can't see that fact while looking at that picture.
yes it's good and I loved the pipe organ thingy. But you can do it better mate ;)

Last edited:
Those walls are, imo, perfect for making a castle. I don't want a dark/undead theme'd castle, its not a hunting spot.

Also, as you know I map very little and when I do I map so I can create a world and I don't have the time to come up with unique styles all the time. I have quite some area's that are new and unique, I think that's enough.

Last edited:
Those walls are, imo, perfect for making a castle. I don't want a dark/undead theme'd castle, its not a hunting spot.

Also, as you know I map very little and when I do I map so I can create a world and I don't have the time to come up with unique styles all the time. I have quite some area's that are new and unique, I think that's enough.

Yes but i just dislike their blue tone colours :p that's personal preference.

I appreciate it, but lets keep huge opinions like that to our selves, just because you've seen almost all my maps and otland just a fraction doesn't mean we should demotivate other mappers. Thanks though <3

I appreciate it, but lets keep huge opinions like that to our selves, just because you've seen almost all my maps and otland just a fraction doesn't mean we should demotivate other mappers. Thanks though <3

Fuck that lol xD

Tbh i agree. Each mapper has their strengths and weaknesses and each have their own vision. If you can map how you envision something then by definition you are a great mapper since you can use your skill to design what you can imagine.

E.g. Hesten's nature cannot be compared to Demon's cities. - But they both can map it to how they see it in their head.

The in between is just opinions and with any form of artwork you will receive this.

i'm waiting for your maps macedoon, since "neon's era", maybe your maps are the only things that interest me in otland

I know it's not done and that's not the point, the point is that I hope people will get inspired by it. These walls could be used to make a really cool desert city... I might give it a try in the future, but as its not planned for my map, I probably won't. Enjoy.

K8CmqM.png

Not really inspired but it would definitely make for a great Bazaar D:

It is a bazaar.. xD No really those walls and the desert remind me of assassins creed for some reason... I should play it again and then try to map xD

love it, this is where i come from..
if the new tibiaeditor works ive put those sprites in my client for sure! gonna make it a badass city!
walls+in+meknes.jpg

Back