• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Macedoon's grandcorner

Simple and good, waiting for more :>

Do u have any contact with Admins of Lost lands?

Just a quick question, does anyone like this?

e-J0I3bFE.png

tCumytiT.png

1k75iKMId.png
its ok but doesnt dwarf tree(2711) stand out too much?
And did you try to squeeze in some kind of walkable trail? Makes a little cooler for player to explore. Or the holes in fores is hard to cover?

its ok but doesnt dwarf tree(2711) stand out too much?
And did you try to squeeze in some kind of walkable trail? Makes a little cooler for player to explore. Or the holes in fores is hard to cover?
I don't like how it looks with holes in the forest, and for now, it doesn't need a walkable trail, in the future yea sure I can create a hidden trail but for now I have no use for it.

I don't like how it looks with holes in the forest, and for now, it doesn't need a walkable trail, in the future yea sure I can create a hidden trail but for now I have no use for it.
maybe there are some borders or tiles which can be places floor above to hide the holes?

maybe there are some borders or tiles which can be places floor above to hide the holes?
It's not hard to cover, i just don't need a trail right now. You can always go +1 and place tree's over there, I'm quite sure there are different ways to cover it up as well

Back