• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Macedoon's grandcorner

Haven't posted anything in a long time... should post alteast something :p

aTspzO.png

GHhynf.png
Holy fuck, the first picture is just awesome!
The second picture, one thing, at the left side, in that black doomspace, the stalagmites there make it look a bit odd.

I was also recently thinking of using those candle standard thing, but didn't get to it yet.
Edit: LUFFY GO STUDY! Don't check threads before you are done :).
[video=youtube;lITBGjNEp08]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lITBGjNEp08[/video]

Holy jesus crap on the holy toilet of kingdoms, the first pictures are awesome, and even more awesome that they were made in 2009 :O

Haven't posted anything in a long time... should post alteast something :p

aTspzO.png

GHhynf.png

quoting to next page,

Looks good, loving the pillars behind the fence.
Though my only suggestion is to remove the 2 middle candelabrum's from the first picture and perhaps find something else that suits :)

Also didn't really like the outside of the map though my main focus was on the actual playable parts, GJ

quoting to next page,

Looks good, loving the pillars behind the fence.
Though my only suggestion is to remove the 2 middle candelabrum's from the first picture and perhaps find something else that suits :)

Also didn't really like the outside of the map though my main focus was on the actual playable parts, GJ

Didn't know really how to do the outside. I didn't wanna use cave or mountain walls or something like that. Just wanted it to look like its a pit... I had this idea of just doing other rooms etcc but they would be inaccessable, just for show, so you don't see the black.

Awesome man, thats a original concept for a dungeon, really inspiring.

Oh my fucking god. This pieces are just EYEsome! The only thing I dislike is the monsters you placed there I think. My eyes say: give Hero's this environment ;)!

I don't have hero's yet on my "map"! But this is kind of a dark place so maybe Black Knights or I'll make a monster and call him Cursed Knight or something that looks like a BK and then just combine a couple of undeads with this monster called Cursed Knight, thanks :p

Last edited:
You're the only reason I enter OtLand... please don't stop posting pictures... gay.

That piece is (again) really awesome Mace! I said that I prefer placing Hero's there and my mind hasn't been changed still. The first reason is that you used the black tiles cipsoft used on their hero spots and made it a place where dark creatures should live. On the other hand I see you using alot of red: carpets, candelsticks and so on. It's still your chooise ofcause, but I don't really think Black Knights should live there.

That piece is (again) really awesome Mace! I said that I prefer placing Hero's there and my mind hasn't been changed still. The first reason is that you used the black tiles cipsoft used on their hero spots and made it a place where dark creatures should live. On the other hand I see you using alot of red: carpets, candelsticks and so on. It's still your chooise ofcause, but I don't really think Black Knights should live there.

totally agree! Heros/vampires or "cursed knights" (but not BK style, more like silver/grey coloured knightmare outfit with addons :D) would fit their perfectly.

Back