• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mad World Teaser

yeah i thought about that too, i guess i overdid it a bit too much and should try adding something else instead of some of the tufts. but i will work on that for a later update, for now our main focus is getting it up =]

dont worry, map will get improved, but not until after the initial release. its so damn close to being finished, literally 3 more scripts to do!

actually, it is done, just only one bug needed to be fixed but my scripter who made the medals script left the project basically and we never got back down to it so we kinda just dumped it~
i still got it tho, the whole of it, 99.99% done xD
but yeah, its not gunna come out, i lost my inspiration on it wen my friend left me alone on it~

actually, it is done, just only one bug needed to be fixed but my scripter who made the medals script left the project basically and we never got back down to it so we kinda just dumped it~
i still got it tho, the whole of it, 99.99% done xD
but yeah, its not gunna come out, i lost my inspiration on it wen my friend left me alone on it~
Then do you mind releasing it to someone truthworthy so it can be finished?

3rd, 4th was finished and was out for a while (evo one) but i shut it down because it didnt have much scripts to make it any good~
5th is my final (the one im going to retire after i finish it, and i will complete it ((side note: Quarantine isn't dropped, someone else took it up and is working on it, i will not release who because that person asked me not too)), and that one i wont talk about it till its done, or at least the map is~

Collz you already have half of my projects, yet you're asking for another? :|

Collz you already have half of my projects, yet you're asking for another? :|
I didn't ask for it. I said release it to someone trustworthy (that she knows) that would complete it...

Back