• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Madlander's SPR

I really, really, like the orc guardian + mouse. I think both are very well done. The only thing is the orc guardians hands are obviously from the outfit, i'd redo those to look more Orc-like

I liked your graphics,try to develop your own arts instead modifying tibia graphics the result will be even better.
good work

Delirium Castle looks so much of that custom MU Online instance, whats the name, blood castle was it? :'D

+ for the content.

Delirium Castle looks so much of that custom MU Online instance, whats the name, blood castle was it? :'D

+ for the content.
yeah , that is the event (Blood Castle), my server is strongly based on the map and a little of history.

I really, really, like the orc guardian + mouse. I think both are very well done. The only thing is the orc guardians hands are obviously from the outfit, i'd redo those to look more Orc-like

Nightmare Knight Outfit, yh!!!, thanks for ur visit here

i dont understood that, can you explain me?
If someone is browsing otland on 3G, and opens the thread, all the images will load (if they're not under spoiler tags) instantly and drain their 3G bandwith. Though, I don't know if anyone's mad enough to browse the Art sections while on 3G.

If someone is browsing otland on 3G, and opens the thread, all the images will load (if they're not under spoiler tags) instantly and drain their 3G bandwith. Though, I don't know if anyone's mad enough to browse the Art sections while on 3G.
Ive done it. RIP

Use spoilers when you are posting photos, it could save traffic for someone :)
The images still download even if spoiler tags are used.
Red Skeletal Dragon
OVfV36Y.png

Reference: this piece of sprite...
iXNl0k1.jpg

Death
I77N49X.png

Bloborus (Guardian of the Underwater Portal)
X96Ag7J.png

The middle picture of "Death" its surrounding the pink color looks really bad, I guess you cropped these images from another game and placed in your client as sprites?

Pink is the default transparency color for sprites if you have trouble getting the exact color of pink in your editor you can use any one of these corresponding values to obtain pink, in RGB: (255, 0 255), in Hexadecimal : (FF00FF) or in HSV: (300, 100, 100).

The images still download even if spoiler tags are used.

The middle picture of "Death" its surrounding the pink color looks really bad, I guess you cropped these images from another game and placed in your client as sprites?

Pink is the default transparency color for sprites if you have trouble getting the exact color of pink in your editor you can use any one of these corresponding values to obtain pink, in RGB: (255, 0 255), in Hexadecimal : (FF00FF) or in HSV: (300, 100, 100).

nope, i resized the grim reaper outfit and got mistakes with the edition :(

Hmm, I don't have experience with it, but I'll explain how you can easily solve your problem with enlarged sprites in general terms, perhaps you'll find some tools for doing that in GIMP2. (This is how i do it in PS)

1. Open the normal sized sprite with the pink background
2. Take a tool that selects all pixels of a chosen color
3. Select pink and delete all pink
4. Enlarge the sprite using Nearest Neighbor interpolation (Bicubic/Bilinear create blurry pixels and automatic anti-alias, which passes into semi-transparent pixels on the edges of the sprite, you don't want this to happen)
Nearest Neighbor interpolation looks a bit worse since it retains the original cripsness of the sprite without applying any anti-alias on it, but that's where you hop in to fix some places that look really bad with the pencil tool.

Would take a long time on 3G.
4G is the only way 2 go! :D

Hmm, I don't have experience with it, but I'll explain how you can easily solve your problem with enlarged sprites in general terms, perhaps you'll find some tools for doing that in GIMP2. (This is how i do it in PS)

1. Open the normal sized sprite with the pink background
2. Take a tool that selects all pixels of a chosen color
3. Select pink and delete all pink
4. Enlarge the sprite using Nearest Neighbor interpolation (Bicubic/Bilinear create blurry pixels and automatic anti-alias, which passes into semi-transparent pixels on the edges of the sprite, you don't want this to happen)
Nearest Neighbor interpolation looks a bit worse since it retains the original cripsness of the sprite without applying any anti-alias on it, but that's where you hop in to fix some places that look really bad with the pencil tool.

thanks for the tip, i'll apply it

Back