• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Maelstorm's Official Mapping Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, many of u might think x20 is fast but believe me, it isnt ;). Also, the online date is not official and it depends on our hoster Zonet. Later news will be posted.

Its high lol, when radonia was up and online last summer, it was 20x, you took like level 200 on 1 week and radonia isnt made for that high exp, radonia is made for low exp, so the spawns wasnt the best for 20x. So MAKE LOW EXP :b

Will it be published in august? Its a long time dude ;/

The more they work on it, it will be better and less bugs. So im on holiday, when im back i gonna buy a dedi;)
My suggestion is that for level
1-50 - 50x
51-90 - 25x
91-120 - 15x
121-150 - 10x
151 and higher 5x or just something like this.

Last edited:
Well, you must use your brain, because this isnt real tibia. It's much harder to find hunting spots, and that makes 20x much slower.

Well, you must use your brain, because this isnt real tibia. It's much harder to find hunting spots, and that makes 20x much slower.

I know that well:) But It must be harder what about from lvl 150 - 10x?
I mean like to make it easier for beginners to level up, that's why I'm thinking of expstage:p

Have to map a Desert Town mhm.. Desert is so Boring. Atm i plan the City Style

What do you think?
f1ktnp.jpg

Desert is really fun! :D

But why do you show your mapping, here?

Wanna hvae comments is this style ok for desert? xP the whole town is on floor 6+ Like Venore..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back