• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Maelstorm's Official Mapping Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sizaro

Advanced OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
coldensjo
Welcome to Maelstorm.

The Mapping Thread

nf17yf.png

254vfqh.png

29nymq8.png

2ed9h51.png

new
941260minia.png

People who are going to post pieces here:

TILFen (Mapper of Maelstorm).
Sizaro (Main Mapper of Maelstorm).
Gfunk? (Mapper of Maelstorm?).

:thumbup:

Last edited:
Awesome Gfunk!

Edit1:

Gate of Loamshill

maelstormgate.png

Edit2:

Gate of Loamshill (Overview)
maelstormgateupper.png

Last edited:
Tilfen, really nice! But where does the water coming from in the first picture?

Does it rain all the time? Because the water has to have a ending?:)

Wonderful work guys all of you worke very hard , okay is it a map that will be release for download or a map that will be used in a server?

Wonderful work guys all of you worke very hard , okay is it a map that will be release for download or a map that will be used in a server?
Server I guess.

@offtopic: GZ to 800 posts :p

It will be used for a server.

It will be used for a server...

For you that didn't know this is project is also a part of Radonia and Erenath. :p That's why I said sp thanks to Neon/Surojad.

I cat understand anything im mixed up but with alot of Profeional Mappers you are going to PWN , GO on guys and i hope u success

It will be used for a server...

For you that didn't know this is project is also a part of Radonia and Erenath. :p That's why I said sp thanks to Neon/Surojad.
Cool!
Can you map as good as Neon aswell?

The city in the middle of everything is kind of weird. In those days I thought most or all cities bordered the large bodies of water. Anyways, not bad I suppose. I like the gate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom