• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

mage hit lower

metal

Reaction score
first at all good work red for the update

kk well i can see u low damage of mage cuz before the update with mas mort i take off 3k, now i just hit 2k and that really suck and i can see tot is the same ass dot so that sucks too :S so mage suck now? or u will fix tot and the damage of mage

Thats good bro, think by the other side, you won't get damaged by others mages on wars or when they try to pz you xD

LOL better for u cuz u are knight lol but we are mage and it really suck

for the first time i am agree with u metal i know that mage are lower powered and that tot is bug so red when u get in and read this thread please do something

Kinda funny, cause I didn't edit any runes at all.
Quit making posts outside the bug thread, they're all being addressed.

Red

Lmao, I just made myself really look like a fool, ves, doggo and me really though curage got lowered a bit xD

<Shame>

It suppose that mages are damages dealers with less survability than the other vocs... But the other vocations hit a lot and they heal insane with pots when mages just heal 20k

I just have a question, and i wont never ask this again.. Is this going to stay like this or it will be changed? (Dont think like im mad or something i just want to know if i will continue or not)

I hope a coherent Reply, Thanks.

The runes aren't going to stay the way they are. They're going to be the same as they were previously. We just need to find out WHAT made them like this and why.

Red

mage sucks now =(
pallys are so overpowered now.,
idk..,but.,isn't the same cyntara,,.

Back