• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Magebomb Dead my server

Eslam ahmed

Banned User
Reaction score
Give as much information as possible (TFS version)
Can any one help me for Magebomb tibia 8.1

Today MY server banned becouse, magebomb player used like 1 ip i taked banned by my server Shadow-war.net

Solution
You can’t make anything versus magebomb without source edit.
There is a solution: you can use proxy and set it to limit packets to server. So, if someone will make a magebomb, proxy block his connection because he sending too much packets. ( this solution not the best because if someone know what is he doing, he can avoid the proxy protection and keep attacking you )
some pepl`s play in Syper net like a team and war like 5 or 6 ithink i cant do per 4 ip
but i mak kick player 7 min Why i get ban > ip Shadow-war.net
And Magebomb close my server i need anything to stop him

You can’t make anything versus magebomb without source edit.
There is a solution: you can use proxy and set it to limit packets to server. So, if someone will make a magebomb, proxy block his connection because he sending too much packets. ( this solution not the best because if someone know what is he doing, he can avoid the proxy protection and keep attacking you )

Solution
Back