• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MageBomb & RS/BS Traps on Farmine!!

Boomz

Reaction score
@Mark @Hani @Siramix

It goes especially to you Mark, you gave always such nice statements, so please tell me now why here still didn't happen any real action on them????

Wrote like 4~5 emails already and all the time it means "Thanks for your report, we will look into it!" and nothing is happen.
When you will finnaly start taking real actions?? It must be like 2~3 guys who are logging in up to 30~ chars. And either to make someone rs / bs standing with noob chars in a stuck, or they are logging in a bunch of chars and setting them all on follow and turning on magebomb. I couldn't even stay for longer then 5 seconds on a 280 EK.

This time I went with a 240 EK to die some times and get you some screens, there is no chance to survive such a magebomb.

They even find it funny and saying I should come again when standing in pz.

13:26 Meu Cuh [160]: joel
13:26 Meu Cuh [160]: come
13:26 Meu Cuh [160]: man
13:26 Meu Cuh [160]: D;

The main heads of this are....

Meu Cuh
Volkon Paralyze
Bumbum Goloso

And those "Biel Main Chars" are also very annoying... like 10 of them always standing in a stuck in the hope you shoot some area runes or even ue or make exori or something.

P.s. This monster fakes are also very annoying.... always standing in your way and blocking your path. If you ban them, they just do new chars.

FINNALY DO SOME REAL ACTIONS ON THOSE FUCKERS!!!!

Attachments

@Mark @Hani @Siramix

This happen after your email that you taking actions....

JEmF1L9.jpg

They just got new chars. I just logged in to see if they are there and they are.... 24/7!!

What can the admins do? People can still make over and over new characters. Just don't go to this Kazordoon Magic Shop

"Those who get in RS/BS trap are guided by their greed."

If you dont like it, stop complaining about RS/BS trap.

When you give "exori gran" or whatever, you take up the responsability to get frags. In other words, if you fall into a trap its all ur fault.

You have some choices:
-Go play Non PVP otserver (you really look like non pvp player)
-Go play Tibia RL (with new pvp system, you wont get RS/BS)
-Start spamming polls about shadowcores with new pvp system

"Those who get in RS/BS trap are guided by their greed."

If you dont like it, stop complaining about RS/BS trap.

When you give "exori gran" or whatever, you take up the responsability to get frags. In other words, if you fall into a trap its all ur fault.

You have some choices:
-Go play Non PVP otserver (you really look like non pvp player)
-Go play Tibia RL (with new pvp system, you wont get RS/BS)
-Start spamming polls about shadowcores with new pvp system

You post is totally useless... I don't complain about RS / BS traps, since I never made RS or BS on such a trap.
My reason I report this is just the fact that it's not fair to magebomb with 10 mc's... nothing more. ;)

You post is totally useless... I don't complain about RS / BS traps, since I never made RS or BS on such a trap.
My reason I report this is just the fact that it's not fair to magebomb with 10 mc's... nothing more. ;)

are you sure ur post "magebomb and RS/BS trap" isnt about it?

Many years I never heard about mage bomb (since its IMPOSSIBLE to attack imediatly after login, really useless)

You are just trying to get attention reporting any kind of rule violation possible/imaginable in those situations. If you fell into a trap (u are so ashamed to admit it), stop spending all your life watching those guys 24/7

Back