• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Magebomb Script - Tfs 0.2

Dalale

GX
Reaction score
Magebombers

Hello everyone. This is a very big problems for many Otservers, anyways i want a script that will Bann the Magebombers, or if somone know how to fix a script that "Spamming spells" aint crashing the servers. Like i said im paying 100£ FOR A WORKING SCRIPT!

You can find me here or pm me. See you!

Thanks zonet but i already got this one its not working! they still crash/bomb

Edit :
Correct me if im wrong
Its creaturescript and in creaturescritps.xml

Code:
<event type="login" name="PlayerLogin" event="script" value="login2.lua"/>

Lua:
  local function gtfoMC(p)
    if #getPlayersByIp(getPlayerIp(p.pid)) >= p.max then
        doRemoveCreature(p.pid)
    end
        return TRUE
end

function onLogin(cid)
    addEvent(gtfoMC, 1000, {pid = cid, max = 4})
    return TRUE
end
This one then? It only allows 4 players to be online at same time, the fourth will be kicked. As you see in the max = 4 the fourth means will be kicked.

Thanks Zonet. Rep++ I will try it out soon just going to eat!

See you!

Im tutor on tyngaste and ive seen like 3 magebombs after after you added the script doesnt work ;S

Regard;Community Manager

That script was released in donators sections... so best way to solve this will be to edit your post, to delete script, and then he will donate to Otland to get access to donator section xD

Well, as zonet said its not his script and i have already tell him i can pay him through msn, but still it does not work, can anyone help me, that zonet said i need to fix for 0,2 doesnt know what i should change in lua.. help me out

Back