• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Magebomb?!?!?

Matzz

Reaction score
jil6ib.jpg

All the magebomb characters and all characters he ever had are now physically deleted from the database. Including his main character Melhaar.

Why my account is deleted? You can see the screenshot to me is not there. I just sometimes helped to this guy and I think its legal so why you deleted my char too?

You just helped him and happened to have the same IP-address as him (yourself)? You know that you are lying, and it's not helping you. What could have helped you was if you told the truth from the beginning.

You just helped him and happened to have the same IP-address as him (yourself)? You know that you are lying, and it's not helping you. What could have helped you was if you told the truth from the beginning.

Talaturen, have you seen any of my private mensages? I would like to talk to you in game, if you login, tell me in forums. Thanks

* login on multiple characters at the same time (i.e. two computers, magebomb or multiclient) <----- here maybbe?

Last edited:
well i mean, to be banned or deleted dont need to be magebomb, no1 said he got banned for magebomb but to make a magebomb he needs to use mc(illegal) and needs 1 bot(illegal even tough all use it)xd

still! it talks about magebomb ^^ there "magebomb or multiclient)"

Everyone knows that I did not use magebomb and I get DELETED. I do not care much about that char because this ots is dying. kkthx bb

Back