• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Magebomb?!?!?

* login on multiple characters at the same time (i.e. two computers, magebomb or multiclient) <----- here maybbe?

He need rules in polish, otherwise he wont see such a thing.
Or his translator works bad.

Everyone knows that I did not use magebomb and I get DELETED. I do not care much about that char because this ots is dying. kkthx bb

Why my account is deleted? You can see the screenshot to me is not there. I just sometimes helped to this guy and I think its legal so why you deleted my char too?

So you did or not, gosh what a moron polack owned bb

Sorry for 2 posts.

@up
Why my account is deleted? You can see the screenshot to me is not there. I just sometimes helped to this guy and I think its legal so why you deleted my char too?
If u can read that mean I HELPED THIS GUY WHAT USED MAGE BOMB not using
So Fu.k off if u CANT READ OR DONT KNOW ENGLISH.

Last edited:
jil6ib.jpg

Nice elfbot icons... NOT!!!!!!!
And you are crying about some1 else who cheats when u r cheating by urself

Everyone knows that I did not use magebomb and I get DELETED. I do not care much about that char because this ots is dying. kkthx bb

Everyone knows that you did magebomb and everyone also knows that you do care about your character a lot, since otherwise you wouldn't be posting here, or what?

Everyone knows that you did magebomb and everyone also knows that you do care about your character a lot, since otherwise you wouldn't be posting here, or what?
because annoyed me and I want to more ppl know that anyway as I said this ot is dying only bot and delete for nothing. GM can close this topic because ppls are only trying to make post like renton fu.cking noob.

because annoyed me and I want to more ppl know that anyway as I said this ot is dying only bot and delete for nothing. GM can close this topic because ppls are only trying to make post like renton fu.cking noob.

Dying? The only one dying here is you, a little by little, inside :( You're just saying that because you're disappointed.

Back