• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Magebombers in formogar mines!

tokenzz

:thinking:
Solutions
Reaction score
2nh2b9u.jpg

r25544.png

2ns9szo.png

Just another magebomber, Get rid of them! Thanks

The characters that we request to get deleted are following : Xandyzera Run his mains ( He is the leader controlling these characters )
Brisa Da Marola
Dorittos Hardcore Ms
Xandyzera Tooth
Eutoapaixonadoeuacho
And that other dorittos guy.

Algen is the character that I took the screenshot with.
If you need further proof, please contact me Mark/Hani/Senior tutors.

Btw they all died after that.

you look your very liar print screen with this bot showing life and mana.....
you are not a bot man is slandering others..

Well, using bot to improve your gameplay is allowed.

I'm not Razolt, It's my brother. He sent the message logs to me.
And he has never been AFK botting.

Stop posting on this thread please, you're leaving the topic and no, he doesn't bot afk anywhere.

Stop posting on this thread please, you're leaving the topic and no, he doesn't bot afk anywhere.
Dude he does afk bot so stop lying, I know that from the messages he sent me when he was acting like my "friend" before he stole over 65kk from me =D and don't get me wrong I'm not mad, just letting people know :) people like him should have their character/s deleted.

I think the topic its for report that Magebomber guy, who its illegal to do this, so anyway matthew if him bot full afk or not, its not your problem, and its not the moment.. just saying ..

I think the topic its for report that Magebomber guy, who its illegal to do this, so anyway matthew if him bot full afk or not, its not your problem, and its not the moment.. just saying ..
I get your point but it's really annoying when I see him reporting a guy for breaking the rules when he breaks them himself (razolt)

you razolt bot uses direct and looks in print that does not improve your playing you imposibilita it helps you to play and what is not in print but mabebomb is 6 players playing together!

Back