• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MageBot Looting OT

krille09

Belden
Reaction score
Yo, I was gonna loot auto by magebot, and when I loot it drops on ground? I put itemid;0 and itemid;1

it didn't work... why does it drop ground? I wanna put in bp 1 (0)

One quick question regarding this topic...
Does it mean that its "bot as much as you want" server? I haven't played on original shadowcores thats why I am asking

no, if gm catch you afk u get jailed

But you are allowed to bot? Like with autolooter?
wtf is this shit? I thought every server was as much anti-bot as possible, couldn't imagine any server would only "jail" you for botting afk. Ridiculous.

lol auto looter i was gonna use it when i manual in hive hahaha :)

but if you wanna kill bots, its easy to kill now since you dont need to care about skulls :D

He asked for help, you start to go off-topic, if he wanna bot, deal with it? If not, just fkin kill him it's Hardcore PvP?

@topic, sorry don't know the solution

But you are allowed to bot? Like with autolooter?
wtf is this shit? I thought every server was as much anti-bot as possible, couldn't imagine any server would only "jail" you for botting afk. Ridiculous.

lol no kidding dude ive seen owners do a lot worse to bots, they only jail bots because if they start banning bots the whole server will die and the server will become a complete fail

ID;1 < FIRST BACKPACK OPEN
ID;2 < SECOND BACKPACK OPEN
ID;3/4/5...
ID;0 < GROUND

than mark auto loot and loot timer 70 or lower

Back