• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Mageott 8.54

Fire Raiser

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Fire Raiser, I go by Mitsurugi on my server.
I live in the USA.

Ive had this server online for about 4 months. I have been managing it, editing, and doing all the maintanence on it alone.
Recently I have gotten a new job and it requires me to work more hours than usual. What it comes down to is, I just cant handle it by myself any longer.

Here are the details.

Client: 8.54
Server: Naxed 0.6.5
Exp rate: x50
Map: Made by the Naxed Team, Ive added my own custom map to it. (ex: New town, and hunting areas.
Customs: Ive added a few custom monsters. The server is need of a lot more customs items, monsters, and events.

All that being said this is the positions I need to fill.

Mapper: I need and experienced and detailed mapper, adding places that people will be inclined to explore.

Scripter: I need a person who can work with the mapper and create nice functions. Anything to make the quests more interesting and challenging. And when we have free time work on some events.

Custom items and spells: To avoid over burdening the scripter Id like this position to focus strictly on spells and items. With the ability to keep the spells balanced and fair amongst all classes.

Web Designer: Id like to have someone who can make a website for the server. It doesnt have to have some ridiculous function. Easily navigable and self explanatory.

If any one is interested in these positions please PM with an application or why you believe your qualified. Thanks in advance for considering joining the team.

Sincerely,

The Mageott Team

Back