• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Magic books

I also have another question you guys might help me with..

Where can I edit the level requirement of items such as spellbooks and paladin armors.. Also Id like to know how I change for example the books so they can only be wielded by mages.. anyone?

In advance, Thanks

movements.xml

for example
Code:
<movevent event="Equip" itemid="7884" slot="armor" [COLOR="Red"]level="50" [/COLOR]function="onEquipItem">
		<vocation name="Mage"/>
		<vocation name="Acolyte" />
	</movevent>
	<movevent event="DeEquip" itemid="7884" slot="armor" function="onDeEquipItem"/>

I also have another question you guys might help me with..

Where can I edit the level requirement of items such as spellbooks and paladin armors.. Also Id like to know how I change for example the books so they can only be wielded by mages.. anyone?

In advance, Thanks
AFF @ up u beat me to it while i was posting :p
Code:
	<movevent event="Equip" itemid="7885" slot="legs" [B]level="100"[/B] function="onEquipItem">
		[B]<vocation name="Sorcerer"/>
		<vocation name="Master Sorcerer" showInDescription="0"/>
		<vocation name="Druid"/>
		<vocation name="Elder Druid" showInDescription="0"/>[/B]
	</movevent>

this is an example, for levels you change where it says level, and vocations add the vocation name like shown, make sure u dont have a "/" in the movevent after function="..."> or it won't work ;) and change everything else to your needs

Last edited:
Back