• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Magic kinds.

Nemphis

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
So I believe that if magic would have existed, let's say like in games. There would be elements, just like fire, water etc. But to be able to bend these to your thoughts and make them do what you want them to do, you need magic. You are nothing, you can't so anything without magic, this thing that connects you with universe in a way that many people don't get connected with. Like knights. They fight with physical weapons have wear heavy armors. They didn't get magic when They was born, they adapted to the world in a way they could best. Weapons.

Either way, my point to this is why doesn't tibia have pure magic spells? Why do you always need to add an element to it?
Just generate enough magic power and blast it away at your foes.
What do you guys think?
And if edited in sources this "element" as it would be treated could be added.
Is it a good or bad thing?

Utamo vita, utani hur, exani hur etc dont need any element =)
Imho magic is used to manipulate with elements, to get something more from them, thats why offensive spells are element-based.

Ok sure I get your point. But still, feels like when you do exori flam, it's magic+fire, 50/50. Not only fire. Why can't you just remove the elemental part and just cast pure magic as offensive.

And let's say you would add this as pure to spells.
Which color would it have?
Fire is red, death is black, earth is green etc. What is use.magic, light blue, purple?

Back