• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Magic lvl rate?

Lower the magic level rate, and reduce everyones magic level with 1/3

• No it's fine as it is.

Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Yes, and change the rate to 10x

Votes: 15 30.0%
  • Yes, and change the rate to 5x

Votes: 23 46.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
it would be stupid to cut down the mlv that much cuz all that would mean is fair players would get lower mlv and also have to take longer to get mlvs and the botters would just bot it for days and get top mlv again...

"since we that pvp knows the best for this ots PVP system"
What does that have to do with him being a pvp god or not?

"we" that means he counts himself to pvp pros too, so I can flame him how much as I want.

Gosh I wish I had a decent team on tibia, ots sucks balls...

Than kill yourself or go play rl with hubbzor, he said he has a lvl ~170 there! 2 geeks and your great pvp will own all tibia! gl!

I would never ever play "real tibia" with Hubbzor, and if you ask me Hubbzor doesn't have good pvp, how mine is ain't for me to decide.

and again, hubbzor never said anything about pvp <PRO>s.

I would never ever play "real tibia" with Hubbzor, and if you ask me Hubbzor doesn't have good pvp, how mine is ain't for me to decide.

and again, hubbzor never said anything about pvp <PRO>s.

I never asked you anything. And I never said that he said hes pro. All I said is that hes acting like one, also he has rly big mouth+low IQ+drugs or w/e he uses = LMAO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back