• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Magic lvl rate?

Lower the magic level rate, and reduce everyones magic level with 1/3

• No it's fine as it is.

Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Yes, and change the rate to 10x

Votes: 15 30.0%
  • Yes, and change the rate to 5x

Votes: 23 46.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Richey

Twifysoft
Reaction score
Hello, as you already know the magic level rate is too high comparing to the exp rate, so there has been a few suggestions as we've noticed.

The poll will be about this subject.
Everyones magic level will be reduced with 1/3
Example: Your magic level is 100.
After the fix your magiclevel will be 66.666 = magic level 67.

When you vote consider the fact that if we lower the magic level rate we could lower some other stuff aswell to balance it out :)

Edit: This will be a 24h poll, tomorrow at 6 we will see the results.

Yours,
ExqurSoft Staff

Last edited:
5x ftw!
the one that voted for 10x, keep in mind that the server is currently set to 15x. -.-

Change the mag, ofc all low lvls will whine they dont war n shit, but when they do they will whine bout lowering it.

Tell me mate,
how hard will the damage of my sd power reduced.
Lvl 100 Magic lvl 100
before and after that "patch"
otherwise i cant make a disciussin

Richux just shh, since we that pvp knows the best for this ots PVP system, i mean people that want rpg should like 5 x mag lvl too.

change the mag level, even more than 5... a lvl 30 shouldnt have ml 50... or they might have but not on a day or something, btw... what's the rate now?

Richux just shh, since we that pvp knows the best for this ots PVP system, i mean people that want rpg should like 5 x mag lvl too.

Actualy your sentence sounds a little bit weird to me, thats probably cuz u were drunk or used something like usualy. And HAHA just shhh, don't act like u would be a pvp god or pro cuz YOU RLY AREN'T ONE! I haven't heard any your made suggestion for pvp to become more balanced. ALl that you always do on all your threads is whining and getting owned. Just shut the **** up! Ppl are tired of you!

what's the rate now?

Loll!!! U playing a server and you don't even know the mlvl rate of it? :eek: It's 5x now!

PS. Ofc I voted for 5x, cuz the rate is too high, but I don't think that the pvp will be much better after changing it to 5x, players will just more bot their mlvls up and thats all. Also theese votes are bullshit. Richey , you should have to login few times in ot when there are like ~100players online and do a "live vote", like msg me with 1 if.. or 2 if... cuz often idiots make more than 1 acc and vote their opinion here in otland.

Last edited:
Richux ur pathetic, you don't even have a team and you say he aint good @ pvp, still no team can beat us here, yet. Prove otherwise

Loll!!! U playing a server and you don't even know the mlvl rate of it? :eek: It's 5x now!

I play the server, I don't care about the stages, magic rates etc. I just know that magic rate are too high...

and by the way, i'm bit retired from the ot aswell, pging at rl tibia since it's 2x exp event, I might be back in a week or so

Richux ur pathetic, you don't even have a team and you say he aint good @ pvp, still no team can beat us here, yet. Prove otherwise

We are not talking about "which is best guild here?" noob , but about each players skills! Your pathetic if you think that hes good only cuz hes in Time. Yes, Time is the best team here now and so what? That doesn't make him a pvp god or w/e.

Last edited:
"since we that pvp knows the best for this ots PVP system"
What does that have to do with him being a pvp god or not? Our guild, Time, is the ONLY guild that truly wants some real wars here, you say you don't care about the OT and so on, all teams say they are unserious and don't care if they die, STILL you NEVER dares OB.... NEVER.. Gosh I wish I had a decent team on tibia, ots sucks balls...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back