• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Magic Wall timers

eyez

Reaction score
Is totally unfair play against players using elfbot and things like that...
There is a way to show magic wall / wild timers in otclient?

I think you will need to code it. Check if item ID is the same as magic wall and build some type of timer and draw the time above the MW. Its pretty much doable.

Just use Elf.

Though I still puzzles me why OT owners aren't balancing PVP by adding in randomly timed Walls, for the magic wall rune.

Because tibia is moved by bots...
Thoughts like yours kill the otclient

Ugh, I wonder if you even realize how stupid that sounds.
If the client's not worth using- it dies, if it is worth using it lives, hence why 8.6 & the use of Elf is still around, because in terms of bots it's one of the easiest & most powerful to use.

I wont get into a discussion about the use of bots with you because that's too long a topic, bots will most likely always be a part of Tibia. You may not like that, but clearly you're in the minority & the majority ain't giving no shits.

Now, concerning the OTclient for 8.6 play.
The OTclient is heavily customizable, but you need a skillset to be able to make use of it's potential, which the average player isn't going to have & the average player is NOT going to want to dedicate their time to learning how to make use of it, because peeps got shit to do, hence why Elf is going to be the better option & potentially stay the better option in terms of 8.6 unless someone creates addons for the OTclient that make it superior. Elfbot has been around for to long for people to drop it, for what? A client, to what? manual? Get over yourself.

The things it can do, as well as its easy usability & accessability makes it the better option.
It's not a hard concept to understand.

Back