• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Magnetico's Mapping

:wub:

262s02b.jpg
kinda beautiful!

The best mapers are comming from mexico, for now :p:D
XD Thanks, but there's also Peroxide, who is from New Zeland, Aftonbladet who is from Sweeden... Actually, there are a LOT of good mappers who come from Sweeden, including Neon. ;)

Atleast for me, the best mappers of OTLand are, DarkLord, Peroxide, Neon and you, love almost all your mappings,

PS. Did you have any SS of cool depots made by you ?

Naah, is pretty hard to make depots actually, but I've made some.

Looks cool, I like it. But what kind of place is it?

And I think the skull pillars are to tall : )

Looks really cool, could have some sort of tale*, perhaps an entrance to a mammoth graveyard?

Last edited:
Looks cool, I like it. But what kind of place is it?

And I think the skull pillars are to tall : )
Thanks for commenting Neon, I don't really know what kind of place is it, just wanted to try something new, odd and dangerous on snow, I think I got all that, I just need to know what kind of place is it and detail it a little bit.
I guess the pillars are kinda' tall, but that's the main idea. ;D

Looks really cool, could have some sort of tale*, perhaps an entrance to a mammoth graveyard?
Thanks for commenting too, Macedoon, it's a REALLY cool idea the mammoth graveyard, but I was thinking of placing maybe some Bonebeasts and/or Behemoths, some DANGEROUS monster that could live on that habitat. :3

Back