• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Magnetico's Mapping

ahhah xD alchile xd
also good map :) wow your coolest mapper i have seen :)

Te pasas deveras eres el mejor mappeador

*Best Mapper I have seen*
Better than Neon I guess

na na tampoco xD pero ai vas :p
nice pics :)

Neon is a really good maper, but he is a mapper into the Editor, he's not a mapper ingame, his maps aren't playable...

even though i can speak n understand spanish, keep it english guys xD

most* of neons mapping isnt playable (very well) but his more latest stuff was more on the rpg side and is playable (and i know this for a fact because i have his rpg map) and still surpasses everyone else here, n the other forums. Chauz don't count cuz he's nothing but a detail spammer. but yeah, in terms of good playable mapping, my list goes; Peroxide, Neon, then You (Magnetico)

Omg, nice mapping! But please some ss in map editor? The creatures wont attack you and it's lighter.
10/10! (Y)

@up,
He won't take map editor screenshots. If he does, his work can be ripped easily. Besides, it's better in-game since there's light/shadow and it's rendered differently. In-game is all that matters.

even though i can speak n understand spanish, keep it english guys xD

most* of neons mapping isnt playable (very well) but his more latest stuff was more on the rpg side and is playable (and i know this for a fact because i have his rpg map) and still surpasses everyone else here, n the other forums. Chauz don't count cuz he's nothing but a detail spammer. but yeah, in terms of good playable mapping, my list goes; Peroxide, Neon, then You (Magnetico)

NO ONE of you can map a good structured rpg map. So forget about whos the best 'playable' mapper. Only ONE guy showed me that he can map a good structured map and that is MmB. From what I've played on TLL he's the only one capable. I consider you all random and carelessly, prove me wrong.

Back