• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Magnetico's Mapping

gah, i want those sprites >.<!!
Me too, I only have that bridge, which I think is the best sprite Tibia have done in a while. Although it doesen't work. XD
download tibia 8.6 open RME and select the directory whit the tibia.spr and pff... you get the sprites
More complicated than that mate.
All looks very good, but this way is shit...
9.5/10
Thanks! But... Why 9.5? XD
Thanks man. :)
Newest post look's great the second house looks nice; keep it up mag. :)
Thanks, dear. :$

looked through your whole thread i love your mapping. keep going i cant wait for more

~
ormdd2.jpg

~A little bump.~​

I think the dead grass would be more appropriate for the roof than green grass, other than that it looks like a nice beach to relax and go fishing!

Looks really cute ;) Altho not very fond of roof mixtures... :/
I like the roof mixtures, otherwise, IMO, looks empty...
I think the dead grass would be more appropriate for the roof than green grass, other than that it looks like a nice beach to relax and go fishing!
Nah, dead grass looks horrible in that kind of habitat, I really don't like that sprite, although in pure desert looks very nice, but in that roof naaah. ^_^
Yes, actually is in Rookgaard and my main thought making those "little" beaches is for people to go fishing, although they can fish anywhere if there's water. XD

Back