• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Magnetico's Mapping

inspired, ye right
fucking ripoff, plz learn what inspiration is u fucking rtard
when u mapped this u had original screenshot open=ripoff

and whole ur mapping sucks, doesnt matter anyway cuz u will never make any fucking map and u will fail like all your fucking idols neon etc who have made 0 maps in their life and all they do is say how much others' maps suck
Ease out and loosen your pants down.

@topic
Magnetico, as always, you maps are good (I do not know who you were inspired by or what was the whole process - don't care anyway, as long as they look okay), but the water seems a bit... umm... empty. Other than that, everything seems fine. I like the compilation of thick sand-like border and the grass on the shot.

@down
Was supposed to. ; )

Regards,
Sey~

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Ethan View Post
All looks very good, but this way is shit...
9.5/10
Thanks! But... Why 9.5? XD
Magnetico come on.... he's just givin' u his opinion and u think u are for a 10/10??? u think ur the best mapper ever or what??? and for my opinion... i dont like it so far... you're reeeeaaaaaally SMUG!you think u make everything good? <_< there r some pieces of ur mappin that really sux so come on... dont be that smug.

Wow a good Mexican Mapper
Nice bro ;D
I'm from México too [;
I hope we can see a Mini Map of the Main Islands
Good luck compa
Why... u dont tell him in your language if u r from Mexico too xDDD lmao

Magnetico come on.... he's just givin' u his opinion and u think u are for a 10/10??? u think ur the best mapper ever or what??? and for my opinion... i dont like it so far... you're reeeeaaaaaally SMUG!you think u make everything good? <_< there r some pieces of ur mappin that really sux so come on... dont be that smug.

Do yourself a favor and don't post in this thread again. Magnetico's mapping is 11/10 compared to anything you even dream about, let alone map.

As for him being smug, he simply asked why 9.5 and not a solid number like 10.

~
e5snj7.jpg

~​

Back