• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

majczla 1000 faces

Karololo16

Reaction score
gangsta pow pow pow, still fat :v
xGl2Lo.jpg

AND GINGER HEUUHEUE

karolo ok i understand majczal is fat and ginger and retarded guys but why dont u post ur own pic also ? ;d

dont say that majczal is fat and ginger u kurwa monkey, he's my brotha :3

Karololo my brother, fuck kids like Deszczu who can only say "you ugly shit" but they are 13 and never shown a photo in tibia's life.

ODBJUR TY KURWO

Karololo remember when i pushed you in edron in 1820 :) i crushed you so hard :)

because everybody was making a shit on your face, you little asslicker

because everybody was making a shit on your face, you little asslicker

I didnt asslick anyone LOL first of all i would just change my ip and i was back on vent. If i wanted some1 to unban me i just asked ray or lovac.

You can ask any1 in our vent how many times me and veziv argued xd

I didnt asslick anyone LOL first of all i would just change my ip and i was back on vent. If i wanted some1 to unban me i just asked ray or lovac.

You can ask any1 in our vent how many times me and veziv argued xd

Dont lie sal :) Did :) they :) fix :) bugs :) in :) fifa world?:)

Dont lie sal :) Did :) they :) fix :) bugs :) in :) fifa world?:)

No they updated the shit but i get this opponent resuming shit on my screen but im getting xbox one and fifa 15 in 1week im just waiting for that XD

No they updated the shit but i get this opponent resuming shit on my screen but im getting xbox one and fifa 15 in 1week im just waiting for that XD

Fifa 15? Whats that? Im waiting for pes 15 :D

Back